ultimate naruto
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

[D.Gray-Man : A Tale of Dolls and Voodoo (Road drabble)]

2 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

[D.Gray-Man : A Tale of Dolls and Voodoo (Road drabble)] Empty [D.Gray-Man : A Tale of Dolls and Voodoo (Road drabble)]

Bericht  Mounichimaru vr jul 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Deze heb ik niet zelf geschreven maar vond ik wel heel leuk.
Dit verhaal is geschreven door: [klik]
2 Personen in dit verhaal zijn zelf belangrijke personage's in de manga/anime D.Gray-man
plaatjes:
[Road] [Tyki]

De 'i' , ik dus, is in dit geval Road.

The other little girls play with dolls: dress them, comb their hair, and bring them to life in worlds of their own making. I want to play, too.
“Can I play?” I ask them timidly. They look at me, then look back at each other.
“Um, well…you don’t have a doll to play with,” one girl points out. “You can’t play without a doll.” The circle closes, and they go on with their games of pretend, ignoring me completely.
-----
The next day, I bring one of my own dolls, a ragged thing. Its head is only halfway attached to the neck, and the eyes are falling out.
“I brought a doll,” I say, running over to them. “Now can I play?” They look at me once more, but can find no objection, so I join the circle. But their games don’t interest me. Once again, I am ignored, and I feel an unreasonable jealousy toward the girl who talked to me yesterday. Her doll is the prettiest, with the nicest dresses, and is the main character in all the pretend scenarios. I hate her.
-----
The next day, she can’t find her doll.
“Where is her doll?” They ask me, but I shrug. They look and look, but don’t find the doll. Finally they tell the teacher. Teacher searches everywhere before also giving up. The girl cries.
I lift my desk to peek at the hidden doll.
-----
After the weekend, we go back to class. The teacher holds up the precious doll, with my scissors still stuck through its eye.
“Why did you do this?” She asks. I don’t answer. “What can you possibly gain out of destroying someone else’s toys?” I can tell she is mad.
The girl is sobbing, and glaring at me with adolescent hatred.
“You can’t ever play with us again!” She yells. “You destroyed my dolly, so you can’t!”
My own hatred flares anew, and it is much more potent than hers. I narrow my eyes.
The girl’s hysterical sobs suddenly turn to shrieks of pain, and she clutches her eye. It’s the same eye the doll is missing. Blood oozes from beneath her small fingers, and I still glare. The teacher is yelling, not understanding, and the other children are screaming, running away from me. The girl is writhing in pain.

Finally she is dead, and I go home.
-----
“Tyki, why don’t people like to play with me?” I ask, clutching my worn out doll to my chest.
“Because they know you are better than they are,” he says, not looking up from his book, “and they don’t like it.”
“Why are we better than them?” I ask, confused. He puts down the book.
“Because we are from the clan of Noah, and are pure-blood humans, Road. They are only half-bloods, hybrids as it were, and we are chosen by God over them.” He says, smiling. He knows this is only the first of many times this conversation will be held.
“Oh,” I say, still not quite understanding, but I know I will, someday. Then I change the subject. “Will you play with me, Tyki?” He looks at me solemnly.
“Yes, Road, I think I will.”
Mounichimaru
Mounichimaru
Klaud Nine
Klaud Nine

Vrouw Aantal berichten : 310
Leeftijd : 28
Registration date : 08-07-08

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

[D.Gray-Man : A Tale of Dolls and Voodoo (Road drabble)] Empty Re: [D.Gray-Man : A Tale of Dolls and Voodoo (Road drabble)]

Bericht  Hikimimaru vr aug 08, 2008 4:43 am

Road Road Road Road Road Road Road Road Road Road <333333333333333
Hikimimaru
Hikimimaru
Shinigami
Shinigami

Man Aantal berichten : 362
Leeftijd : 30
Registration date : 06-08-08

http://www.hikimimaru12.hyves.net

[D.Gray-Man : A Tale of Dolls and Voodoo (Road drabble)] Empty Re: [D.Gray-Man : A Tale of Dolls and Voodoo (Road drabble)]

Bericht  Mounichimaru za aug 23, 2008 12:38 am

Ben benieuwd of Road ook der true-noah nu vrij heeft D:
Mounichimaru
Mounichimaru
Klaud Nine
Klaud Nine

Vrouw Aantal berichten : 310
Leeftijd : 28
Registration date : 08-07-08

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: